Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: NOVA 7'' flap disc manufactuer
Model Number: 7'' flap disc manufactuer
Type: Abrasive Disc
Size: 4" to 9", 4", 4.5", 5", 7"
Grit Size: P40-120
Backing: Glass Fiber Backing
Calcined Alumina Flap:72pcs/80pcs/120pcs
Flap size: 17*22.5 mm
Max.PRM: 13000 for flap disc grit 60
Material: aluminum oxide,carbon slicon, zirconia alumina
Certificate: MPA and ISO9001
Ideal to use to grind and finish work surfaces
Designed for grinding, blending and finishing on a wide range of metal.
Perfect for finish work, deburing, and light grinding.
Fast delivery fiberglass backing abrasive tools
1. Grind like a depressed center grinding disc and finishing like a fiber disc. Blending and finishing all in one operation and will reduce process time, lower total grinding costs.
2. Maximum contact with work surface without loading.
3. Rapid, aggressive stock removal on a variety of welds, castings and other metal fabrication application. Ideal disc for using on most metals and for wide range of applications such as weld seam removal, surface blending, edge grinding, and weld preparation.
4. Consistent grinding and finishing performance.
5. Excellent performance and efficiencies on stainless and carbon steel applications.
6. Reduce vibration and noise compared to depressed center grinding discs.
7. Suitable for Angle Grinder.